Christina M. Tulloch
Christina M. Tulloch practices in the following areas of law: Family Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, Mental Health Law, Guardianship and Conservatorship.
Ms. Tulloch is admitted to practice in all Virginia Courts.
Law School: Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2015.
College: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech), B.A. Political Science, focus in Legal Studies; Minors in Leadership & Social Change and Philosophy, 2012.
Affiliations: Virginia State Bar, Virginia Bar Association, Loudoun County Bar Association
Biography: Ms. Tulloch is a Virginia native and has lived in Northern Virginia her entire life. She is very active in her local community in Loudoun County and sees the practice of law as an extension of her desire to serve others.
At Virginia Tech, Ms. Tulloch was a Political Science major with a focus in legal studies. She was actively involved in Virginia Tech’s Leadership Program, Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority and the Virginia Tech Student Alumni Association.
While attending law school, in South Carolina, Ms. Tulloch worked as a law clerk in a local law firm. She also provided pro bono legal services to the indigent – receiving recognition for the amount of pro bono legal assistance she provided to those in the community. During school breaks, Ms. Tulloch interned at the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office, where she earned her third year practice certificate and was able to litigate in the Loudoun County Court System even before graduating from law school.
In 2015, Ms. Tulloch began working with our firm and has been innovative and compassionate in her approach to assisting clients through the difficulties of litigation.
Ms. Tulloch currently resides in Leesburg, Virginia.
- Charleston School of Law, Office of the President, Special Recognition for Completing over 100 Pro Bono Hours
- Charleston School of Law, Trial Advocacy Board, Founder’s Award for Professionalism and Ethics in Trial Advocacy
- The Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction, CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, Criminal Justice Ethics in Practice
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, Leadshare Member
- Loudoun County Young Professionals, Member
- Loudoun Advisory Commission on Youth, Former Member
- Loudoun Youth Initiative, Former Member